Austrian Women's Run
The ASICS Austrian Women’s Run®, with 35,000 participants annually, is Europe’s number 1 women’s run. Enthusiastic runners from all over the world and of all ages, including many beginners, stand together with world-class international athletes at the start. This is what turns the ASICS Austrian Women’s Run into something very special, into an unique experience.
Join us on 26 May 2019 in Vienna and celebrate your personal success and your passion for running with thousands of participants, family and friends.
Date: Sunday 26 May, 2019
09.00 am - 5k classic and international ‘women’s track’
10.30 am - 10k run
11.10 am - Nordic Walking
Location: Vienna, Prater
Online registration opens on 2nd March 2019.
- Early registration is highly recommended. Last year no more entries were available only after one month.
- The course is clearly marked and there are course markers along the route.
- Both circuits are flat, with the 5k course ideally suited for beginners. There is no time limit.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- Race numbers must be worn clearly visible on the chest and cannot be changed.
- The organizer assumes no liability for damages to persons (in particular for injuries) or property.
Information updated in december 2018.
Typographical errors as well as organizational changes without notice.